Puffin Dive Centre is ideally situated on the waters edge at Port Gallanach, 1-½ miles south of Oban on the Kerrera Sound coast. They offer guided diving sessions for the perfect adventurous day out.
Whether you’re an experienced diver or an absolute beginner, you’re in safe hands with the team at Puffin.
- Their “Try A Dive” sessions are led by an experienced instructor who gives you the confidence to take the shallow dive safely
- 1.5 Hour Instructor guided session
- 1:1 Dive with an Instructor
- Dive in the Atlantic Ocean! Diving is conducted in a secluded bay on the outskirts of Oban
- Drysuit diving – all equipment provided
- Photo opportunities – bring your GoPro. Masks will be provided to fit your camera.
- Your first dive towards the PADI Open Water Diver
- Advanced Try-a-Dive options after first dive completion
Puffin Dive Centre is a PADI Career Development Centre and Gold Palm Five Star Instructor Development Centre. This rating is only awarded to a relatively few centres worldwide that have achieved excellence in educational and training proficiency. They teach courses from basic entry level right through to experienced instructor levels.
Thinking about taking the plunge? Visit their website for more.